A “successful life ” has 7 key areas. They are
- Physical health
- Mental and emotional
- Financial success
- Family and relationships
- Fun and recreation
To be successful and happy in our lives. We must balance these areas.
- We must know what we want in each of these key areas.
- Then set goals and plans to achieve them.
- There are no unachievable goals only unachievable targets.
- Imagine the perform outcome in every area of life and set them as your goal.
- Set 1 year and 5 year goals.
- Write goals daily.
- What kind of health do you like to have in your life?
- What kind of financial success do you like to have?
- What kind of relationship do you like to have in your family?
- What type of car do you want to have?
- Where do you want to spend your holidays?
- How much do you want to earn this year?
” there are no limits on how much you can achieve, you are only limited by your imagination”
- No matter how many goals do you have one of the most important goals in your life should be to become excellent at what you are good at.
- Stand out from the crowd.
- You can only become successful in our life by working hard hard over a continuous long period of time at your key skill.
Find out what you are good at?
Discover your talents?
You cannot be successful in your life by doing something which you don’t like it?
Most successful people are those who love what they do?
Do you love what you do , your job or profession?
If the answer is no, find out what you love to do and try to make a meaningful career out of what you love to do and make a significant difference in the lives of you and others?
Successful people and businesses are good at delivering excellent values to their customers and their people.
If you have no limitations how would your life will be in the next 5 years?
Where do you want to see yourself in the next 5 years?
What kind of social status?
What kind of financial status?
“Please remember, never focus on making a lot of money instead focus on becoming the kind of person making a lot of money”
One of the important goal should be to become financially independent and rich. You have to reach a place that you never have to worry about money again.
“money cannot bring happiness, but gives us freedom, it gives us choice”
“we believe it or not money is rated close to oxygen”- zig ziglar