“only those who will risk going too far can possibly find how far one can go”T.S.Eliot
- The word “How” is one of the most powerful words in any language.
- I remember the rich dad’s advice to Robert Kiyosaki in the book rich dad’s poor Dad, don’t say I can’t afford, instead, say how can I afford it?.
- Yes, it is true in every area of our life.
- Replace I can’t do that with how can I do that or get that?
- Don’t say I don’t have the money, instead say how can I get the money?
- I don’t have the time=how can I get the time?
- I am a failure,= how can I succeed?
- I am done, =how can I start again?
- When you ask yourself “how”?, you will get the what.
- When you ask yourself “how”?, you open up the possibilities.
- Don’t just stop there asking ” how” can I get that or do that, further ask yourself what I need to do, to get what I need to get?
- Write down as many as ways as you can think of to achieve your goals.
- Choose the best one.
- Make a plan.
- Then do what you need to do, you will get,what you need to get.
“when you’re in a situation you can complain about, you can feel sorry for yourself, you can do a lot of things. But how are you gonna make the situation better?”Tony Dubgy