“Money is multiplied in practical value depending on the number of W’s you control in your life: what you do, when you do it, where you do it, and with whom you do it.”Tim ferriss
- One of our most important goals in our life has to be financially independent.
- Most of us think about and worry about money all the time.
- Most of us feel like we don’t have or make the money we want.
- Becoming rich may seem uphill.
- But some people with limited education and limited talents and ability making a lot.
- They are proof that we can be rich. Rich means real rich and can remain the same for generations.
- All we need to know is “how”.
“When your why is big enough you will find your how.”Les brown
Believe it’s possible
- Our belief is everything.
- One of the important difference between someone who makes a million and the who don’t is just a belief.
- We are just a belief away.
- Changing our beliefs, change your life.
Try more things
- Just try more things.
- The law of probability says the more things we try chances are that soon or later we will find the one that best works.
- It’s not easy but it’s possible.
Create more values to others
- Money comes to us from other people.
- People give us money for creating value for them. It may be through our job or our business.
- If we want to make more money then we must focus on creating more values for others.
Decide how much and by when
- Have a target to aim at.
- Decide how much you want to make and by when.
- Clarity brings awareness and awareness brings change.
- Focus on making your first million by a definite time. Commit yourself to it.
- Find the best way to make it either through your job or business or through your passion.
- Manage your time and money wisely.
- Don’t look for easy money.
- You can only become successful by doing what you are good at in an excellent fashion.
- Someone somewhere can do it, we can do it as well.
- Let’s start the journey……..
“If you would be wealthy, think of saving as well as getting.”Benjamin Franklin