Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life.Eckhart Tolle
- Focus on what you want rather than focusing on what you don’t want.
- Focus on your goals, visions, affirmations, and visualization.
- Think about your goals, talk about your goals.
- Focus on how to achieve your goals.
- Focus on creating your plans to achieve your goals faster.
- Focus on getting better results
- Focus on improving performance
- Focus brings clarity and clarity brings awareness and clarity is the key to success.
- Instead of complaining about I don’t have a car, home. Focus on what you have and be grateful for it.
- When you are grateful for what you have, you will have more of it.
The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear.Brian Tracy
- Once a day spend 30- 60 mins in solitude. Think about your goals, think about your purpose, and visualize how your life would be if you could achieve all of your life goals.
- What would you be doing, where would you be, and with whom would be spending time?
- Now, back to the present and ask yourself what would you have to do to get from where you are to where you want to be.
- Focus on what you want in each of the key areas of your life
- Have a plan and start implementing your plan to get to where you want to go.
- “Success is yours”
The difference between the greats and the legends is their ability to focus for longer periods of time.Jordan Burroughs
“Take one step in the direction of your dreams and watch the Universe perform miracles to help you.”Alexandra Domelle
- You are not what you think are. You are much more capable and intelligent than you think you are.
- You can do, be and have everything you put your mind into.
- You are a person with incredible potential and talents.
- All you need to do is trust your abilities to succeed.
- Follow your heart.
- You are not what other people think of you. You are what you think 🤔 about yourself.
- Because you are the only person who thinks in your mind.
“He who sweats more in training bleeds less in war.”Greek Proverb
- Never settle for anything less than what you are capable of.
- Say “no” to the good so that you can say yes for the better.
- One of the important goals in your life is to become one of the top achievers in your field.
- Commit to becoming better at what you are good at, no one can stop you and the only person who can stop you is you.
- Do any sacrifice, learn any skills, travel any distance, and pay any price to become the kind of person you want to become.
- But never choose to settle for anything less than what you are capable of becoming because you can do it.
Strive not to be a success, But rather to be of valueAlbert Einstein
- Success is the result of our daily rituals. And there are no secrets to success.
- If we do what other successful people do and we will get the same results as they get.
- Success is the result of the accumulation of tiny things done consistently every day over a long period.
- most of us know, what we need to do, to get what we want.
- We know what we need to do to get fit, increase our income, get better results in our life and our profession, and have more fun.
- But we don’t focus on what need to do to get what we want…...
Success is not the key to happiness, Happiness is the key to success.If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.Albert Schweitzer
- What is missing is the lack of motivation.
- We often lose our hope and motivation focusing on our day-to-day frustrations.
- We need to keep motivated to keep on track.
- We need to surround ourselves with people who are going somewhere, listen to motivational audios, read books, and join a self-development organization like toastmasters where groups of people often meet to create positive changes in their life.
- It is not how fast we run, it is how long we run…
- Do something every day that will take you closer to your goal
Action is the foundation key to all success.Pablo Picasso
The most important thing in life is to stop saying ‘I wish’ and start saying ‘I will.’ Consider nothing impossible, then treat possibilities as probabilities.Charles Dickens
- The Law of probability says ” the more things you try, the more likely one of them will work for you”.
- If you try only 2 things then the law of probability is not on your side.
- If you try 100 things then the law of probability is on your side, more likely one of them will work for you.
- Success is a numbers game.
- If you throw one dart at a board, your chance of hitting the Bull’s eye is limited.
- But if you try with 10 darts, you increase the probability of success, what if you try with 100 darts.
- The more you try, the more chances you have and you become better at that particular thing and soon you will be able to do that in a few tries.
The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.Elon Musk
- Successful people fail far more times than unsuccessful people. Just Because they try far more things than the average people. They take the law of probability to their advantage and so can you.
Life is a school of probability.Walter Baghot