A man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people.
- I believe that we are on this wonderful planet to live a happy, healthy and prosperous life.
- To lead a successful life you must be aware of your associations. As the famous saying goes” relationships can take you to greater heights or can ruin you”.
- If you are not aware of what kind of associations you have with others, it will not benefit you.
- If you want to be successful in your life, you must take time to associate with the right ones.
- Successful people are very much aware of it, they just don’t go to coffee with anyone who is standing by the door.
- You may also need to be cautious of it. Make a list of all the people in your life whom you most associate with. Evaluate them, whether they are positive or negative.
- If you are not spending most of your time with the most important positive people in your life who can uplift you, then you are probably spending time with the less important people in your life.
- If you want to fly with the Eagles, you cannot keep scratching with the Turkeys.
- Be aware of your associations, spending more time with the positive ones.
- Spend less time with less positive people
- No Association with highly negative people
- It’s for simply because you become whom you associate with.
“Show me your friends and I’ll show you your future.” Mark Ambrose