“It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.” – Scott Belsky
- Research on Business startup shows that majority of the business startups fails.
- It is been estimated that about 25% of the new startups fails within first 18 months.
- Only 50% of the business new startups crosses the first five year mark .
- And only about less than 33% of the new business startups reaches 10 year mark.
- Only 1% of the businesses ever goes public
- The reason is most businesses are not started by people who know how to run a business.
- The reality is business is risky. No business is easy. Business is a trap.
- If you don’t know how to run a business , how can you expect to succeed.
- Today, the competition is fierce than ever before in the history.
- Knowing the technical aspects of the business is not enough to run a successful business.
- All successful businesses are operated by people who know how to run a business successfully.
- They leave nothing nothing by chance.
- Don’t assume . Get the facts.
“Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.” – Guy Kawasaki