“Always deliver more than expected.”Larry Page, co-founder of Google
- A business is about creating and delivering value to it’s customers.
- All successful businesses are good at delivering a lot of value to it’s paying customers than their competitors.
- This includes Apple, Microsoft,Nike, Amazon.com and the list goes on………..
- Your product or service should be better than your competitors in terms of price, features and quality.
- People don’t buy products, people buy benefits.
“What do you need to start a business? Three simple things: know your product better than anyone, know your customer, and have a burning desire to succeed”.Dave Thomas, Founder of Wendy’s