“You are never too old to set a new goal or to dream a new dream.”C.S.Lewis
- Research shows that only 3% of the adults have written goals.
- Most people don’t set goals and that is why they under achieve.
- Some of the reasons people don’t set goals are:
- They assume that they already have goals.
- Goals require commitments.most people are not willing to put in the effort.
- They don’t believe goals can make a real difference in their lives.
- Your goals must be in written and if not it’s only a wish.
- Success takes tons of discipline.
“To sit back and let fate play its hand out and never influence it is not the way man was meant to operate.” – John Glenn