” An unexamined life is not worth living“Socrates
- We were quite busy in the past, we didn’t have enough time to think through our life.
- As a blessing in disguise, this Corona threat has given us a temporary break and it forced us to stop and think.
- Many of us might feel that we’ve been held as hostage inside our own homes.
- Instead, we could be grateful for this break and we may have an introspection of our life, what have we earned in our life so far, what might be missing in our lives, is there anything we would like to have in the future, is there anyone we would like to forgive, is there anyone or anything we are grateful for……..
- We may focus on improving our health?
- Let us use our time wisely ……
- Let’s focus on How can we make the rest of our life as the best?
- We may try to read a book or ebook or listen to an educational or inspiring audio…
- Time is gonna past anyway……..
- Let’s be safe and hope this worst scenario shall pass…..
“The secret of getting ahead is getting started“Mark Twain