“If you want to be financially-free, you need to become a different person than you are today and let go of whatever has held you back in the past”Robert kiyosaki
- To become Financially indepedent should be one of your most important goal.
- The first rule for financial indepedence has always been spend less than what you earn.
- Keep track of your expenses.
- Live on a monthly and yearly budget.
- Reduce or avoid unwanted expenses.
- Save at least 10% of your income in a separate account and name it financial freedom account.
- Increase your savings as your income increase.
- Decide when do you want to retire from your job.
- Calculate your financial freedom number – how much money will you need to live the rest of your life comfortably when you retire.
- Make that number as your financial freedom number and start moving towards achieving that number.
Check out my store on Instamojo: https://www.instamojo.com/muthunarayanan/