Strive not to be a success, But rather to be of valueAlbert Einstein
- Success is the result of our daily rituals. And there are no secrets to success.
- If we do what other successful people do and we will get the same results as they get.
- Success is the result of the accumulation of tiny things done consistently every day over a long period.
- most of us know, what we need to do, to get what we want.
- We know what we need to do to get fit, increase our income, get better results in our life and our profession, and have more fun.
- But we don’t focus on what need to do to get what we want…...
Success is not the key to happiness, Happiness is the key to success.If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.Albert Schweitzer
- What is missing is the lack of motivation.
- We often lose our hope and motivation focusing on our day-to-day frustrations.
- We need to keep motivated to keep on track.
- We need to surround ourselves with people who are going somewhere, listen to motivational audios, read books, and join a self-development organization like toastmasters where groups of people often meet to create positive changes in their life.
- It is not how fast we run, it is how long we run…
- Do something every day that will take you closer to your goal
Action is the foundation key to all success.Pablo Picasso