The most important thing in life is to stop saying ‘I wish’ and start saying ‘I will.’ Consider nothing impossible, then treat possibilities as probabilities.Charles Dickens
- The Law of probability says ” the more things you try, the more likely one of them will work for you”.
- If you try only 2 things then the law of probability is not on your side.
- If you try 100 things then the law of probability is on your side, more likely one of them will work for you.
- Success is a numbers game.
- If you throw one dart at a board, your chance of hitting the Bull’s eye is limited.
- But if you try with 10 darts, you increase the probability of success, what if you try with 100 darts.
- The more you try, the more chances you have and you become better at that particular thing and soon you will be able to do that in a few tries.
The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.Elon Musk
- Successful people fail far more times than unsuccessful people. Just Because they try far more things than the average people. They take the law of probability to their advantage and so can you.
Life is a school of probability.Walter Baghot