“He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.”Friedrich Nietzsche
We are not on this planet just to make millions or to buy a car, house. There is a reason for everyone’s existence on this planet.
- All great people have found their why and dedicated their life to it, which includes Plato, Shakespeare, Edison, Einstein, Mother Theresa, Steve Jobs and many more……
- Our job is to find out our why and what we are good at and dedicate our life to become excellent at it.
- So, what you are good at?
- What would you like to do if you have no limitations?
- What would you do if you have 10 million dollars to spend?
- Our job is to quickly find out what we are good at and try to make a living out of it by becoming excellent at it.
- We can reach greater heights only by doing the thing which we love to do and that creates value to others.
” The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.”Ralph Waldo Emerson